Any one else have White Bob Whites?

There's Also Genetics To Consider... Obviously White Bobs Are A Genetic Mutation... God Only Knows What That Gene Pre-disposes Them To. So It May Also Be That These Particular Mutations Dont Tolerate What Normal Bobs Would Flourish On? Perhaps Some Sort Of Absorption Deficiency Built Into The Genetic Code? The Possibilities Get Pretty Numerous When You Consider The Genetic Anomally Along With It

Cute Lil Boogerz Tho
smile.png

LOL, well I guess it's permanent since I've had them a year at least now and they have always been curly.
lol.png
These were the only one of his that were also, so who knows what they had to eat back then........
hu.gif
I sure would like to find a few more whites, these guys are just soooo sweet. Maybe the male breeding the Blonde/white female will give me something...... hoping some eggs will hatch. Will keep everyone posted

Yep she comes running to me as soon as she sees me, wants me to pick her up, cuddle her and scratch her cheeks.... She is a bit of a diva though, cause when she's had enough she walks off.
tongue.png

Last edited:
LOL SOUNDS LIKE A CAT....

JUST KEEP A WATCH ON BIDBIRD.COM AND OCCAISIONALLY YOU'LL SEE EGGS AND EVEN BIRDS ON THERE. GET SOME NICE NEW BLOOD TO ADD AND KEEP 'EM GOING FOR YA
thumbsup.gif

IF YOU'VE HAD 'EM FOR A YEAR AND CONTROLLED THEIR DIET I'D SAY IT'S MORE THAN LIKELY PERMANENT
sad.png
-- I KNEW IT WAS IN WATERFOWL, JUST HAVENT HAD THE BOB EXPOSURE TO KNOW ABOUT THEM FOR SURE
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom