Any Trappers Out There?

Quote:
Never thought of them that way. They never grin at me right befor I blow their heads off. Never had the chance to see one up close that I didn't have a gun in its face.

Can you tell I hate them? lol

With a user name of "Wild Trapper", what else would be expected?

Used to trap before I got disabled. Now just for nuisance critters around the gardens and chicken lots. Almost like catch and release fishing, it's just not the same as it was back then. Always seemed to pay its own way.

Saw a couple 'yotes this winter, fever almost got me, but I'm recovering from surgery and not even supposed to drive for at least another week.

I'm sorta new to the game. Only been trapping for 33 years, but I guess I catch my share.
cool.png

Quote:
Been through your neck of the woods long ago. Backpacked in above Ruidoso on an archery deer hunt.
The weather was miseerable but it was still about the best ten days I ever spent in the wilderness.

I used to do some trapping. Mostly racccoon and water trapping.

I now mostly do a few nuisance calls. (I'm a state licensed wildlife control trapper)

I caught some big raccoons when I lived in northern IL.
bigcoon.jpg

99fur.jpg

I keep thinking I'm going to string some more steel on of these days.. but I just can't seem to find the time.
sad.png

Quote:
depends on location for me and the type of trapping I am doing I both fur trap and ADC trap depending on location I use body grips, snares ,foot hold and cage traps

Back
Top Bottom