Anyone born on Christmas

My mother was born on Boxing day - so she always got "this is for your birthday and for Christmas". She is into her late 70s now and she still hates having a Christmas Birthday!!!

Mine is in August so I am very happy!!!!!!!!! Outside BBQ Birthday party with ice cold Beers! Yuppie I am blessed!!!!!

Oesdog
lol.png

One of my nephews was born on Christmas day. His 3 older brothers wanted to name him Jesus - parents chose not to do so.
roll.png
We always have celebrated his birthday a week early.

Dh was a new years baby. He always hated it-- don't think it bothers him now in his 30s. Every yr people bring a gift & it was happy birthday & merry Christmas @ the same time.

It is hard for me figuring out 2 big gifts within a wk of each other.

My nephew is on christmas day....

when is was little.. 1 - 10 years old we had his birthday either boxing day or on the 27th.... it was hard though because none of his friends could come.... so as he got older he started to have his birthday in november... and when he got into his teens it was Halloween themed birthday parties.... now its more new years focused he is now 21.. lol

I know I am no help what-so-ever

He is my only child so he has always had serperate birthday / christmas pesents. He loves loves loves his birthday people always say Oh you poor thing. His reply is why I share same birthday with Jesus
smile.png
Maybe what I am asking is any ideas for a 18th birthday? He just had 2 spinal fusions in 2 years I want this birthday to be special was going to go to disney land but he cant ride the rides his back cant handle it

I was born on the 26th and I remember my dad grilling steaks for my 21st in -40 degree weather with snow 1/2 way up the BBQ. Come to think of it - that's the one birthday that stands out from all the rest.

Why not celebrate your CHristmas dinner on Christmas Eve - a lot of people do - and have a special birthday meal for your son on Christmas day this year????

Back
Top Bottom