Anyone care to guess what kind of dog I am?

gumpsgirl

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia
I went to pick pears this past Monday and came home with more than just pears! We got a new doggy! WOO-HOO! She has been such a sweet girl and has warmed right up to us in no time flat! I don't have a clue (well, maybe a little) as to what mix this dog is (we love her no matter what!) so I thought I'd see if any of you might want to take a guess. I'm guessing she has some lab or coonhound in her. The lady we got her from couldn't remember how old she is either. We are thinking 3 to 4 months. What's your guess?

Here's our sweet Gabby
smile.png

DSC02685.jpg

DSC02680.jpg

DSC02681.jpg

s6bee

Songster
12 Years
Jul 1, 2007
Western, NY
Some people may say a bit of springer spaniel, esp. if she ends up with spots, and they'll show up later. She's probably Lab with either, pointer/hound of some kind.

birdnutz

Songster
12 Years
Mar 6, 2007
wyoming
Not real sure what she is but she sure is cute.
love.gif

Maybe pointer or setter? I don't think lab because she has so much white on her. I think you're really close on the age though. A vet could give you a pretty close estimate.

Zookeeper9000

Songster
12 Years
Mar 1, 2008
Gladstone MI
I would say she has walker in her with that coloring and head shape. I would say that she is pretty thick in built (which is good as far as I am concerned). I would guess closer to the 3 month stage in age. She will be a good sized baby.

Good luck with her. She already has a kid, to me no dog is complete without a kid to pal with. They love us adults but they worship a kid.

Top Bottom