Anyone interested in a MIXED WATERFOWL swap??

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
I have noticed there have been a few of us that were kind of bummed about not being able to participate in the waterfowl swap, just because we are unable to decide on any one breed. Or, in the case of myself, I just can't bring myself to pen up my ducks, when they are so enjoying being able to roam free!

So I was wondering if there would be enough interest in a mixed/pure waterfowl swap, where anyone could post whatever, just for those of us who love our waterfowl, and don't really care what we get.

Please post here if you are interested, and if there are enough, I'll start a new thread.
big_smile.png
Thanks!!

Right now my ducks aren't laying but when they do I would like to join. I have crested ducks but they are rouen and blue swedish mixed.

Quote:
I just yesterday set 24 eggs from my ducks cause I couldn't get rid of them! I had sold 2 dozen+, but one person doesn't want them sent till next week. So I still had 2 dozen to deal with!
th.gif
Luckily a friend of mine is setting the 80+ quail eggs I'm getting, or I would be in big trouble!!
gig.gif

I'd be happy to join that one. I've got Blue and Black Swedish ducks in with 3 Black Cayuga ducks.

Quote:
No they are young and haven't started laying yet.

OIC that makes sense! I was thinking you live in GA and they aren't laying?? What is up with that?
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom