Anyone want to diet/eat healthy with me until Christmas?

Quote:
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif
Don't give up, you can do it!

Well, I've lost a little more, so I'm down a total of 15 pounds. Slowing inching along now... but at least it's in the right direction!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but....I like the diet i'm on....dunkies coffee and whatever i see!!
pop.gif
I quit smoking on january 13th so when i reach 1 year smoke free than i will try to get back into my closet full of size 4 jeans.
hit.gif
only one more month of food freedom and then i get serious!! Too many birthday cakes coming my families way this month so i will have to pass for now!!!
thumbsup.gif
good luck to you all!!

sm1976.....If you have recently started to get hydrated (drink the 32oz a day thing) you will gain weight in water however....you are losing fat cells and not noticing that you're benefitting!! also, excercise will obvious increase muscle which weights more than fat cells...again not noticing the benefit. There comes a downslide in size soon so hang in there, It's working!!
thumbsup.gif

omelette'smom :

I'm sorry but....I like the diet i'm on....dunkies coffee and whatever i see!!
pop.gif
I quit smoking on january 13th so when i reach 1 year smoke free than i will try to get back into my closet full of size 4 jeans.
hit.gif
only one more month of food freedom and then i get serious!! Too many birthday cakes coming my families way this month so i will have to pass for now!!!
thumbsup.gif
good luck to you all!!

That my dear is called the seefood diet! See food eat it! We will be thinking of you!
lol.png

ok even though i did not "offically" join in the beginning...i have been trying to eat healthier this last few months...

and i really blew it today...never mind falling off the wagon i broke the wagon in the process... chocolate everywhere it was fllowing me i swear!!!..and then the boss bought the unit chinese food for lunch...i was going to try and "make it up" and go for a really long walk tonight the weather was sooo nice here today...but it got cold i am tired (i was up at 330AM just could not sleep)...so i have to admit defeat today...I blew it....but tomorrow is another day and i have to see if i can fix that wagon tonight..
lau.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend a full week of gluttonous eating and drinking out of control. By the start of the next week, you realize that it's self-abuse and stupid and not what you want. (It helps if you don't gain any weight during the stupid week - I got lucky, or I wasn't bad enough.)

Today I've passed up numerous Christmas-y treats and temptations. Am drinking tons of plain water instead, and darned if it doesn't feel wonderful!

Anyone who is gaining weight on the same diet or having trouble dropping weight, check your Selenium supplement.

It should only be between 10 and 20 mcg. per day, if you want to protect your T3 levels and keep weight in check.

Back
Top Bottom