Anyone want to lose some weight too? So I'm not starvin' by myself?

Quote:
hugs.gif
Hang in there, don't give up, the end result is worth it. I haven't gotten motivated to start working out yet, just watching my portion sizes. Except for the last few days
hide.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif

Hang in there!

I am seriously needing sweets so I will be off to get some sugar free jello tomorrow to make with fruit.

I made peach jello and added home canned peaches. Oh so YUMMY, but higher in calories than a self respecting clear food should be.

Just a thought... those of you who have the craving for sweets, you may have an over abundance of candida/yeast in your digestive system. Try taking some acidolphus [sp?] to help with this.

yall should also check out parentsconnect.com they are hosting a "new You-niversity". They tell you how to lose weight and also give away great prizes! I got a popcorn tin full of yummy treats over thanksgiving!!!

Quote:
You mean like milk?
I never would have thought of that! I will try it, though I am sure it is because I have not had chocolate, candy or anything sweet except jello since I started this.
lol.png

I have been very good.

Maybe I should check out the nutritional info on a Kit Kat bar and work it in.

Quote:
You mean like milk?
I never would have thought of that! I will try it, though I am sure it is because I have not had chocolate, candy or anything sweet except jello since I started this.
lol.png

I have been very good.

Maybe I should check out the nutritional info on a Kit Kat bar and work it in.

No, i didn't mean milk but I have heard of some milk having that in it. It's a natural supplement that you can get in pill form. Correct spelling...acidophilus. I get mine from the local Health Smart store, it's called Candida Stop. I have seen a lot of foods, yogurt and such advertising having this added.

i just bought a 55cm "body ball" to exercise on! I hope my son doesnt break something if he gets ahold of it! They are only $9 at Walmart, and come with the pump to blow it up! SCORE!

I have been chasing ducks around, playing with them and raking wet snow off the roof of the house and the 100+ foot long shop, both sides.

th.gif

Back
Top Bottom