Apparently I need to have 20 posts before I can use the BST, so let's do this.

cmohlin89

Chirping
Jan 21, 2017
Hi. I haven't been on here in years, was previously DAnver_Queen or some variation of that, lost my login info though. College forced me out of chickens for a while, thus my hiatus.

Currently I have 1 lonely Svart Hona cockerel. Would love to get back into Belgians some day as they are my passion, but for now I'm working on developing fibro meat birds. At least if I have to get out of chickens again, they'll just go into my freezer.

Ok... 1 post down, 19 to go.

PS I'm looking for some large fowl Cornish hens, ideally fibro Cornish (if such a thing exists at the moment). I'm also looking for any large husky fibro hens of any breed.

Thank you! It would be great to be able to recover my old account- granted who knows if anyone that would remember it is still around on here!

Ticareti asla düşünmüyorum sadece bir koleksiyon olarak adlandırırsanız sevinirim sevgiden ticeret yapan ahmaklıktır bana gerekli kullandıgım antideprasan ilaçlarımı kulanmama gerek bırakmayan bu dostlarımı nasıl bir eşya gözü ile bakabilirim onlara o saygısızlıgı yapmam erdemlikten dışa saygılar

welcome-byc.gif

Glad you can have chickens again!

Back
Top Bottom