April Egg Swap....Partners pending

Well mine did make it out today got the zip code taken care of!!!
wee.gif

Mine didn't make it out today either. Net was down till this afternoon so I didn't have the address wrote down. I have a LOAD of stuff to do tomorrow for the show Saturday since we're leaving Friday so I won't be back till Sunday.

So.... I'll ship out Monday.

I have mine wrapped, boxed and ready to go out in the post tomorrow, Sending 1/2 girls and 1/2 boys
gig.gif
gig.gif
Well we can at least hope.
celebrate.gif
be ready there will be on their way.
wee.gif

big_smile.png
Karan
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I sent mine today!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

I cant wait for my surprise eggs!!!

IDEA

I THINK EVERYONE needs to take their city off so we cant figure out where the eggs came from... i mean, when we see they came from Austin,TX we could go through this thread and fish for our secret santa (if you will). and if that santa has their poultry listed in the signature, we could know kinda what we may be getting.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Ive already been fishing for my secret santa! See... if I look at everyones webpages and home pages I might figure it all out before it gets here!

and I really need to know when mine are coming so I can guard the mailbox! Plus my DH is having surgery on monday and I need to have a mailbox sitter! So I may not know whats IN my eggs but I do need to know when they are expected!

Haha!! Well, if my swap buddy decides to try and figure out what they are getting the only info they will find is my name
big_smile.png
My city is not in my details, and the eggs I'm sending have never (well, not for a while anyway) been listed on this site!!
big_smile.png
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE Should I be mean and not send a note telling the receiver what they are?
Maybe I'll just put a note saying 'chicken' or 'quail' or 'goose' or something, at least that would give an idea of how long to wait for them!!
lau.gif

Last edited:
I will have to ship mine out on Monday. Dont want them to sit at Post Office over weekend if for some reason the small town post office dont get them out when they are suppose to. Its so old they dont even have a postage machine so expect alot of stamps! At Xmas I sent a package that cost $19 and when my son got it, it had rows and rows of stamps. Small Towns!!!!!!!

I did try to figure out what I was getting but no luck.

Back
Top Bottom