April Fools 2015 - Announcement - BYC Staff / Moderator Term Limits & Retirement

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Nifty-Chicken, Apr 1, 2015.

1. boskelli1571

boskelli1571 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 7, 2011
    Finger Lakes, NY
    So............a huge 'thank you' to all 'retirees' - this site is a safe place because of the work that you have done here. [​IMG] Best of luck to the incoming mods. wishing everyone well....[​IMG]

2. Tevyes Dad

Tevyes Dad Leader of the Quack

Apr 22, 2014
    Montana
    Thanks for keeping this a great site! [​IMG]

Good luck to the new moderators: you have big shoes to fill.[​IMG]

3. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    If somethings not broke, dont fix it. What you get for your hard work is being made to step down. I dont like it but its not my forum. BIG shout out to all the out going mods. @ Sumi, thank you for all your help and kindness. [​IMG] Two crows, My friend, there will be more to help you soon. Not me, LOL but more. [​IMG]

4. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper

Nov 3, 2010
    Thanks to all of you guys for the years of service. We appreciate it greatly. I've been the type to leave you guys alone for the most part but the few times I've needed you, you've definitely been there! Good luck on the retirement and actually having a non BYC life.

5. Lady of McCamley

Lady of McCamley Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2011
    NW Oregon
    Yes, thank you all for the hard work.
    Lady of McCamley

6. Lucky Clucks

Lucky Clucks Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2013
    Thank you Mods!

I'm a Mod on a large community site and I know the amount of effort involved. You guys are the unsung heros in keeping a site a great place to be for members.

7. Suzie

Suzie Overrun With Chickens

Jul 9, 2009
    Auvergne
    Oh! They don't get off that lightly...they are still members that will have input to BYC...BYC life is forever...not just for Christmas you know!

8. KlaHaYa Gardens

KlaHaYa Gardens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    Well done mods. Thank you for your time. And, best of luck to the new mods!

Here here!

9. Twinklin

Twinklin Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2013
    Scottsdale, AZ
    My Coop
    Thanks to all the mods! Grats and good luck to the new ones!

10. krista74

krista74 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2014
    Victoria, Australia.
    Thank you to all the Moderators, who work so diligently to make BYC a safe and welcoming place for everyone.

This is one of the few online groups where you can speak freely and most importantly, without persecution.

The diversity of your Members must make this a very challenging role, but you all perform it with respect and an even hand.

I applaud you all on a job well done, and look forward to welcoming our new Moderators in due course.

- Krista.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by