Are MCM's Ameraucanas pure?

Chikyboy

Bantam Cochin Collector
Oct 14, 2021
Nebraska
Are Murray McMurray's Ameraucanas pure? I know some hatcheries. say just sell Easter eggers, because they use the I instead of au, but MCM's are spelled Ameraucana. I know they still could be lying, but just wanted to know.

Are Murray McMurray's Ameraucanas pure? I know some hatcheries. say just sell Easter eggers, because they use the I instead of au, but MCM's are spelled Ameraucana. I know they still could be lying, but just wanted to know.
I believe they have certain colors that are pure and then a mixed unpure flock. That might be cackle though. Mainly if they're only a 1 color flock and the chicks are expensive, then yes, they're more likely to be pure

I believe they have certain colors that are pure and then a mixed unpure flock. That might be cackle though. Mainly if they're only a 1 color flock and the chicks are expensive, then yes, they're more likely to be pure
They have a mixed color flock and a BBS flock.

Yeah, they are easter eggers. I got them from “Ameraucanas”. I love them, but i wish they not mislabeled them.

Back
Top Bottom