Are We Under Terrorist Attack?? Gas $6.79 near me!!!

Yes we are under terrorist attack and it's by the USAG&OC group, we need to arm ourselves and fight back, hit them where it hurts on thier own turf, their pockets! Oh that acronym stand for United States of America Government & Oil Companies.
The profits are skyrocketting for them because we are paying more and more but the fuel oil is not rising as much for them. They know all they have to do is scream "disaster!" anywhere in the world and they can rise prices.

Quote:
i'll help with that..i have lots of poop for ya...and we need to get dog poop in there too...lol

wow...I didn't think it was possible to wrap both arms around the earth...

way to go!
thumbsup.gif

Earth as a giant petrie dish....
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
There is one,,,,,,,it is in an old Mother Earth News magazine!!!

And,,,,it works!!!!!!!!!

As far as prices, I had no idea! What a shocker. I haven't gotten gas in a few days and now when I do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Y IKE S!!!
ep.gif

Last edited:
Holy cow Cyn!
ep.gif
I was pouting about $5 a gallon yesterday. You are right, though. This truly is crazy and out of hand. I realize a lot of this has to do with Ike and the refineries there in Texas being shut down, BUT I think that a lot of folks are being taken advantage of and it's not right. I was lucky enough to be in town early yesterday morning when I got the news that all heck was getting ready to break loose and filled my van up then went to the fire dept., picked up DH's truck and went to fill that up before the prices at the pump rose. I then proceeded to stalk up on food, all the animals feed and then hole up here in the house until prices go back down. I really feel sorry for all that did not get as much warning as myself and I'm so sorry that it has hit you and Tom so hard Cyn.
hugs.gif

Hey Guys, I would really appreciate it if you could pop over to the BYC sister site and throw in your two cents on this subject.
There is already a thread going on over there about gas prices, but its nothing like what cyn is paying and what you all are talking about.
If you just go to the bottom of this page and hit the Sufficient Self link it will bring you over to our other site.
Seems like some people over here don't even realize that Nifty created anothe site, its really great, it covers alot of topics like this, but also things like canning, storing food, etc.
All things related to homesteading and self sufficiency.
You will recognize some of our members, and it would really be great to have some more people to post their opinions.
Plus Nifty would really love to see some more of our BYC members over there.
smile.png

Quote:
I'm glad someone brought up the Pickens Plans. It is BY FAR something that can
be done and help this country in so many ways.

There is no diference between and engine that burns gasoline and natural gas other
than a few minor modifications and storage. Not only that but they can burn
man made(produced) methane & propane.

http://www.pickensplan.com/index.php

Washington is failing us.
Oil companies are doing nothing.
The media are just idiots.
So called environmentalists don't have a clue.
Big business is jumping on the "green" bandwagon and reinforcing misinformation.

Back
Top Bottom