Are you stressed about going back to school?

M To The Maxx

Baseball+Girls=Life
10 Years
Jul 24, 2009
Lutz,FL
I didn't want to go back to school!!!! I have to go to a new school. I went to a private school but I am now going to a public school. I am in all advanced classes so I will have much more work. I will have baseball and taking care of my chickens. Is anybody else stressed? Because I know I am!!!!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Kind of but anymore than I normally am I guess, but I need more summer! It has been so busy that I need another summer vacation just to relax
big_smile.png

I've been going to public school all my life... and the only thing I am stressed about is having a busy schedule. I will have a job to work in the morning before school (possibly some evenings too), two AP courses (Chemistry and English), an Honors Latin I class, Precalculus, and a Physiology class. And come November I will be swimming, which will add more stress. Oh and I am in the marching band.. not as stressful since it's my 3rd year. Not to mention the chickens
roll.png

We should make this a poll because ah- YEAH! I was SUPER STRESSED about going back to school after being out for over 7 YEARS!!! I'm in my second week of college, so I am terribly stressed at the moment....

Wait...

Where is that thesis paper I already started?!?

barnie.gif

Good luck every one starting a new school year. The biggest mistake I made as a kid was not raising my hand when the teacher asked if there was any one that didnt understand. I was too shy & didnt want to look dumb. I then went home sitting in front of my home work for hours crying. Thats what gave me the most stress. Dont make that mistake!

Back
Top Bottom