Are you stressed about going back to school?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by M To The Maxx, Aug 30, 2009.

1. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    I didn't want to go back to school!!!! I have to go to a new school. I went to a private school but I am now going to a public school. I am in all advanced classes so I will have much more work. I will have baseball and taking care of my chickens. Is anybody else stressed? Because I know I am!!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  2. mamagardener

mamagardener Chillin' With My Peeps

My eight year old is very stressed about school starting on Tuesday. I kind of am too because I work there and I don't want to go back to work. I wish summer could last forever!!!!!!

3. playswithfowl

playswithfowl One Earth!

Jun 18, 2007
    Oregon
    Kind of but anymore than I normally am I guess, but I need more summer! It has been so busy that I need another summer vacation just to relax [​IMG]

4. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    I've been doing some onlne school for the past week and I am super stressed

5. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    I've been going to public school all my life... and the only thing I am stressed about is having a busy schedule. I will have a job to work in the morning before school (possibly some evenings too), two AP courses (Chemistry and English), an Honors Latin I class, Precalculus, and a Physiology class. And come November I will be swimming, which will add more stress. Oh and I am in the marching band.. not as stressful since it's my 3rd year. Not to mention the chickens [​IMG]

6. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    We should make this a poll because ah- YEAH! I was SUPER STRESSED about going back to school after being out for over 7 YEARS!!! I'm in my second week of college, so I am terribly stressed at the moment....

Wait...

Where is that thesis paper I already started?!?

[​IMG]

7. lichick28

lichick28 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK
    Good luck every one starting a new school year. The biggest mistake I made as a kid was not raising my hand when the teacher asked if there was any one that didnt understand. I was too shy & didnt want to look dumb. I then went home sitting in front of my home work for hours crying. Thats what gave me the most stress. Dont make that mistake!

8. first time farmer

first time farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Going back i have been back since last wednesday lol I am not stressed at all (even though i should be i am a junior in high school lol)

9. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:I went back last Tuesday.

10. first time farmer

first time farmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Oh wow and i thought i was early lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by