Arizona Chickens

smile.png

Quote:
smile.png
JustHatched ; Gold feathur has good ideas , BUT I like a "mister" better , No mud !!! Be sure and have plenty of air draft thru the pen fencing !!! I'm your Nieghbor in the extreme Heat of a Z - 10 !!! of BlYTHE . They will stop laying for awhile > more questions just ask , Your Simple Farmer .... ALAN B .

Quote:
smile.png
JustHatched ; Gold feathur has good ideas , BUT I like a "mister" better , No mud !!! Be sure and have plenty of air draft thru the pen fencing !!! I'm your Nieghbor in the extreme Heat of a Z - 10 !!! of BlYTHE . They will stop laying for awhile > more questions just ask , Your Simple Farmer .... ALAN B .

Hello Alan B from Blythe! Don't remember you posting in here before (which doesn't mean anything considering the state of my mommy brain) so it feels like I should welcome you! WELCOME!

Quote:
smile.png

Hello Alan B from Blythe! Don't remember you posting in here before (which doesn't mean anything considering the state of my mommy brain) so it feels like I should welcome you! WELCOME!

I was thinking the same thing. WELCOME to the AZ thread! We have someone from Nevada too that hangs here. We desert folk like to hang together!

Quote:
... you can do that?
ep.gif

Excuse me, I'm gonna go googling
wink.png

Search the forum too. There are a few threads on it. If you try it, do tell us your experience.

Quote:
... you can do that?
ep.gif

Excuse me, I'm gonna go googling
wink.png

Search the forum too. There are a few threads on it. If you try it, do tell us your experience.

Yea let me know how this goes I am interested
wink.png

Shaun

Quote:

wink.png

Shaun

My DD(11) is going to try raising them too. She printed out the info just yesterday.

Quote:
wink.png

Shaun

My DD(11) is going to try raising them too. She printed out the info just yesterday.

We await feedback! Go DD!

Jean Grey is still sitting on the nest like a good broody, and I think she's giving Betsy ( my remaining Barred Rock) ideas. When she gets off the nest to eat and excrete, Betsy hops on and stays there until she gets back.

I would have waaaay more children if we could tag-team it.

Anyone heard from TonopahPati lately? I remember she was ill....

Back
Top Bottom