Arkansas folks speak up.........

Went out to see how bad the coop/run was after all this rain. All was well, looked at me like "what's up, sister ". Big relief......I was so worried. Big wet, muddy mess but I can deal with that.

Welcome
smile.png
I'm new too.

Quote:

Welcome to
welcome-byc.gif
, to both of you. From Mabelvale.

Last edited:
Went out to see how bad the coop/run was after all this rain. All was well, looked at me like "what's up, sister ". Big relief......I was so worried. Big wet, muddy mess but I can deal with that.
Mine are reall muddy, too much snow, ice, and rain. Gonna have to find some of those rice hulls I guess to get them dry again.

Goodness I did not have time to read all these post!! Around 4 years worth. I cheated and jumped to the end. Hello Arkansans!! I have not been on in awhile and I am very happy there are so many more people closer to me. Right now I have one ancient meat bird as a pet (Frankenchicken) . She is the best chicken pet ever. Oh and I recently got a welsummer rooster so Frankie would not be alone. We have a brooder house set up that we want to fill in spring. I would like around 50- 100 chicks to fill it. We only want large breeds. Maybe I can get good deals from neighbors that can handle the number of chicks. What I really want are Australorps but I am willing to get other breeds in order to save money. We want to start in March of 2013. So hey neighbors let me know if you want in and we can go from there. These chicks will have to be close in ages so they can't hurt each other or need to be separated too much.

Back
Top Bottom