At long last! Puppy pics!! (3 week old GSD)

Quote:
Get two. They're small.
wink.png

But they dont stay small
barnie.gif
hit.gif

Quote:
Get two. They're small.
wink.png

But they dont stay small
barnie.gif
hit.gif

Nope, they get really BIG and they eat people that tease me one too many times about napping. That is, when they are not napping themselves.
All I have to do is say the word "nap" and Jax runs in his crate, flips on his back and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Edited to add visual:
JaxSleeping308-20-09.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Yep and I got to watch him do a puppy poo too
celebrate.gif
gig.gif

I didn't know they could do that by themselves at that age.
hu.gif

I see in the first pic your illustrating something with your fingers... was that the size of his puppy poo?

Quote:
Yep and I got to watch him do a puppy poo too
celebrate.gif
gig.gif

I didn't know they could do that by themselves at that age.
hu.gif

I see in the first pic your illustrating something with your fingers... was that the size of his puppy poo?

Hehehe No, if I remember correctly I was illustrating the size of DSD's chihuahua puppy. My three week old puppy is about 5Xs as big as her dog.
lol.png

Quote:
That's an old pic, that I think you have seen before? Yet, he still does the upside down thing. Funny part is, he does it in the living room in the same exact spot where his crate used to be (before we moved it into the bedroom). Hate to break it to him, but his spot is about to be taken over by a new crate and a new puppy.

Oh the shock! The horror! Jax is going to have to adjust his perfect life for a little brother! It will be interesting to see what he does. Shepherds are so benevolent he will probably understand and hand his space over.

Back
Top Bottom