At long last! Puppy pics!! (3 week old GSD)

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
After months of waiting for the perfect breeding match (Jax's sire & Jaxs dam's sister), then waiting through the gestation period and then waiting three more weeks until the little black blobs could morph into things slightly resembling dogs, we finally got to pick out our new german shepherd pup today.

Meet Kane Vom Tucker:
(Sorry not the best pics and ignore the funky looking woman in purple and concentrate on the PUPPY)

He picked me, notice him sitting by my leg:

kane01.jpg

kane02.jpg

Puppy smell:

kane03.jpg

This is Jax and Kane's sire. No pic could do this dog justice. He's awesome. The difference between an American GSD and an east German line one is very obvious in person:

kane04.jpg

Both Jax and the sire Ziggy are sables; even though Zig looks black his undercoat is sable and wolf-like. Kane is solid black, through and through with only a hint of tan on his face and paws.

Now I just have to suffer through 5 more weeks until we can bring him home.
hit.gif

AWWWWW see arn't you glad you went... you cant pick a puppy from pictures you need the interaction

What gorgeous animals! He looks so small next to your leg but so huge when you are holding him. Hmmm I always wondered what you look like - now I know
smile.png

Awwwww sooo cute gritsar
smile.png
Now it's the hurry up and wait part.
roll.png
It seemed like we were waiting forever for both Sampson, and Sophie after we picked them out. It was only 3 weeks in reality.
gig.gif

Bluemoon

Quote:
Yep and I got to watch him do a puppy poo too
celebrate.gif
gig.gif

I didn't know they could do that by themselves at that age.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom