AUCTION 6+ CUCKOO Silkie eggs!

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
THESE PICTURES ARE OF ACTUAL BIRDS HATCHED OUT OF THESE VERY EGGS

I am offerning up a set of 6+ CUCKOO silkie eggs. eggs will ship on SATURDAY So immediate paypal payment is required at auction end. This is an auction style posting. Please post bid in $1.00 incraments. This set will include CUCKOO EGGS. EGGS WILL BE COLLECTED FRIDAY AND SATURDAY MORNING This auction will end at 10 Pm EST FRIDAY 3-23-12. Shipping will be included in the price of the bid. PAYPAL GOES TO: [email protected] Thank you so much!

You can see many pics of ALL my birds on my website. www.sassysilkie.com Every bird I own is pictured on that site and are the same birds your eggs will be comming from.

PLEASE BE SURE TO READ MY HATCHING EGG POLOCY ON WWW.SASSYSILKIE.COM BEFORE BIDDING TO BE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SHIPPING EGGS CAN BE A GAMBLE DUE TO FACTORS BEYOND MY CONTROL

Last edited:
I would love these!! However, the way my luck runs, I would hatch all roos :( The last 8 silkies that I hatched/bought have all been roos...just can't risk it
hit.gif

These are such a huge tease! and they are very beautiful!!

well your luck sounds like mine! LOL I got 13 lav orp babies and 12 of them are boys! UGGG

I am in SE PA, is there a way, if I chose to bid, that I could pick these up instead of having them shipped? I worry about eggs in the mail :(

I was wondering is there any way if I bidded that you could wait and ship these the week of the second my bator is full. If not will you be listing more auctions on these around that time. You know I have had a thing for you cuckoos,
wink.png
They are awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love more cuckoos - very tempting!

@leadwolf1 - in the case of cuckoos, you want roos! They carry the cuckoo coloring, not the hen. They can be bred successfully with black hens and throw great offspring. :)

Jenlynn4... I think you and I need to swap eggs someday!
wink.png

I love the cuckoos I have been hatching out of these eggs. They are so cute. After these few auctions I have up now I will be saveing up eggs to set myself because the ones I have in my bator should hatch this comming wednesday. And I am always up for a good egg trade if you have something I want! LOL

Back
Top Bottom