Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

It's very warm in our house thankfully plus she still has the heat lamp at night so it wasn't long till she dried.

I wasnt sure about soap so just used water.

@Fizzybelle I will have to try the hair dryer one day. I didn't want to freak her out lol.

Meanwhile SE Qld weather warning thus weekend http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-...t-queensland-weekend/7469282?WT.tsrc=Facebook

Would need a fair bit of rain for them to release water from the dams out here.. Wivenhoe is not down alot but certainly not full. Haven't been out to somerset dam for a while but it does get inflow from the mountains. They do tend to do panic releases out here now after the floods which is guess is not a bad thing.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone
frow.gif

Just popping in quickly to say that after a couple of months eggless - I found an egg yesterday & another today.
celebrate.gif
My older ladies have moulted a lot harder this year & had a complete break as well as my two aras who looked fine so not sure why they stopped. I can't believe how expensive shop bought eggs have become & how much I missed my flock's eggs.
Anyway, we got a nice bit of rain today - perfect for studying & 8 days to go until my exam after which I shall enjoy a day off from life & binge read / catch up with what had been going one in BYC while I've been mia.

Hi Everyone :frow
Just popping in quickly to say that after a couple of months eggless - I found an egg yesterday & another today.  :celebrate   My older ladies have moulted a lot harder this year & had a complete break as well as my two aras who looked fine so not sure why they stopped.  I can't believe how expensive shop bought eggs have become & how much I missed my flock's eggs.
Anyway, we got a nice bit of rain today - perfect for studying & 8 days to go until my exam after which I shall enjoy a day off from life & binge read / catch up with what had been going one in BYC while I've been mia.

Those shop bought eggs aren't anywhere as nice as home grown. Nice to hear from you again, good luck with your exams. :)

I heard could be up to 200 mm saturday to sunday in Brisbane. Hubby said showers of rain all the way to work this morning and has been raining most of the day in Beenleigh. My grand total? 0, zip, nada.:idunno

Rain somewhere is better than rain nowhere and at least it's closer than you've seen it for awhile. Fingers crossed for you it will turn your way.

Poor winry is looking very anemic. :(

Yes she is eating the least of the two. Hopefully she will start to pick up shortly.

I cleaned the cage out earlier and of course because I did that colonel did a huge poop immediately after. It was still very much a wet almost undigested looking feed texture poop but considering she had been pooping straight water I'm taking it as a good sign.

@satay. Was just bemoaning the 40-80mm forecast for us both sat and sun. After seeing your forecast I shall start counting myself lucky instead!

Hey fancy, what is the difference between the c antibiotic and the b one? I ordered the b but it's still in transit. In the meantime I found the c at the pet shop and have had them on that for 2 days now.

Just wondering if after the 5 days they suggest on the c bottle if I should swap to the b if it's arrived?

Hey fancy, what is the difference between the c antibiotic and the b one? I ordered the b but it's still in transit. In the meantime I found the c at the pet shop and have had them on that for 2 days now.

Just wondering if after the 5 days they suggest on the c bottle if I should swap to the b if it's arrived?

The oxymav B has a higher bioavailability ,Meaning it's absorbed better than the triple C. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom