Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by duckyfromoz, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Beulah89

Beulah89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Haha thanks but I might just have to settle for 2 at the moment. I'm staying with mum while I do uni so I have to keep my animal hoarding to a minimum! But it would be nice to get something more exotic!

2. Fancychooklady

Fancychooklady Chicken Obsessed

Jun 14, 2012
    Tasmania. Australia
    Hey , Sydney I've been out today taking pics , will get them uploaded soon.

3. appps

appps Overrun With Chickens

Aug 29, 2012
    Australia

Welcome but be pre warned. These guys are enablers when it comes to chicken hoarding :)

1 person likes this.
  4. Fancychooklady

Fancychooklady Chicken Obsessed

Jun 14, 2012
    Tasmania. Australia
    Hello Beulah . :welcome

5. Bens-Hens

Bens-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Margaret, I am pretty sure Katt, from Katt Cluckers (page on FB) has some pre made ones available. If you are not ont here let me know and I will PM you her number.
    Hi and welcome!

6. babyfoot

babyfoot Chillin' With My Peeps

7. IamSamSam

IamSamSam Chillin' With My Peeps

Satay Satay ! I'm over excited. . . I have an incubator ! It's coming. Looks like an rcom but isn't. Hubby got it for me. And I have a brooder to buy next and I absolutely can not wait.
    Two years and wore him down so so happy ! I am hoping to have Christmas chicks!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. SandeeC

SandeeC Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey Guys, sorry I haven't been on, flat out as usual. Just thought I'd share this, one of my poor girls is in pain I bet lol
    Funny how I got these 2 eggs in front, then yesterday I got 3 normal sized eggs. How does that work? lol only got 2 hens at the moment lol
    Unless there is something Alfie is not telling me lol
    [​IMG]

9. smallbluejellybean

smallbluejellybean Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2009
    Kings Park NSW Australia
    Are they new layers by any chance SandeeC? My new hampshire did the same thing. She laid two in one day and then a monster egg like the one above and then for two days she laid eggs without shells. She didn't lay anything yesterday, so hopefully she will today. She has only been laying for a couple of weeks. It does look painful. Let us know what is inside, double yolk, egg within an egg? Would be interesting to find out. When I crack mine open is there is anything weird I will take a photo to show you.

10. SandeeC

SandeeC Chillin' With My Peeps

They were born December 5th last year, started laying in May, haven't missed a beat. Been laying every day.
    Had one soft shelled egg back in August, but thought that might have been from the crop duster, cause I got sick from it.
    Haven't had anything like this before.
    I didn't think they'd be classed as new layers by now. But yeah got a shock when I found 3 yesterday lol
    I'll crack it open today and let you know what's in it :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by