Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

I have lots of Wyandotte .

Omg Fancy sooo beautiful :)

Fancy they are gorgeous ! Are they full of attitude or friendly?

Sam , I love my Wyandotte s. They can be a little arrogant, but they are friendly. When they see the " food lady " coming they have that " well where is it " look on their faces. The little Columbian was sold to me , along with his brother, as a breeding pair.
1f62b.png
. They are the funniest little fellows. They jump in the nest box and act like they are going to lay. They constantly chatter to each other.

My French Marans, Penelope Pussycat passed away over night :'( it's the first chicken I've lost and I don't know why she passed she was so healthy and no signs of anything wrong.. This is a horrible feeling and not sure on hatching chicks cause I just hate to see them go :( I guess I gotta try get more used to life and death concept a bit better even though I know no one ever really is ok with it

My French Marans, Penelope Pussycat passed away over night :'( it's the first chicken I've lost and I don't know why she passed she was so healthy and no signs of anything wrong.. This is a horrible feeling and not sure on hatching chicks cause I just hate to see them go :( I guess I gotta try get more used to life and death concept a bit better even though I know no one ever really is ok with it

Oh Sydney I am so sorry for the loss of your girl. It is never easy to lose them. :hit

Last edited:

Hey Sid, let me start by saying , I'm very sorry for your loss. No it doesn't get any easier, but you learn to accept that with every life comes death. Chickens as with all creatures and ourselves, die for all sorts of reasons and we simply can't save them all. Know in your own heart that you gave Penelope the best home a chook could have. Don't let it deter you from your chicken dreams, cause if you didn't get so much joy from having them around there would not be the pain you are feeling now. Don't be afraid to feel. :hugs

My French Marans, Penelope Pussycat passed away over night :'( it's the first chicken I've lost and I don't know why she passed she was so healthy and no signs of anything wrong.. This is a horrible feeling and not sure on hatching chicks cause I just hate to see them go
sad.png
I guess I gotta try get more used to life and death concept a bit better even though I know no one ever really is ok with it

Sorry to hear about Penelpoe Sydney.

Back
Top Bottom