Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

The polish hen we got is also just awesome loves people, helps she can hardly see ;)

Lovely polish. We had one years ago a girl, son called it martin. He named it after hubbys boss who is polish even though it was a girl lol.

Hmmm new chooks driving me nuts. One of the frizzles keeps pecking the polish in the head not to mention pecking the other frizzle hopefully they just sorting out pecking order…. but dam this girl is a cranky pants.
he.gif

Hmmm new chooks driving me nuts. One of the frizzles keeps pecking the polish in the head not to mention pecking the other frizzle hopefully they just sorting out pecking order…. but dam this girl is a cranky pants.:he

Yep frizzle pekins and pekins have a little bit of attitude sometimes. Should settle down in a few days.

Last edited:
Barnevelder fertile eggs just down the road for $20. I think that's cheap and they won't be pure but should be ok to test the Bator with. Hydrometer arrived and the Bator held humidity and temp well. Time to take it for a whorl

Soooo sad, we have to move from our beautiful farm :( Now I have the horrible task of choosing who will come with us to the next place. If I can't find a farm I do not know what we are going to do... I'm so scared I'm going to lose all my birds or have to move to a different rural area and have to change the kids schools etc. And I had been so excited because I had just lined up mandarin ducks to replace my beloved call ducks... Any one have a spare farm to rent?!!

Back
Top Bottom