Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Hi rexy, fingers crossed for us all to get some decent rain by the weekend. I was out spreading fertilizer around the fruit trees when J came out and said mum stop it you'll scare the rain away :lau

Hey Satay, I have more than my fingers crossed. just been cleaning the gutters in preparation. Maybe I should wash the car, that always used to work.

Hey Satay, I have more than my fingers crossed. just been cleaning the gutters in preparation. Maybe I should wash the car, that always used to work.

Maybe i should do that too we two of them lol. I have finished spreading fertilizer around some 60 fruit trees and just have my hibiscus's left to do... It's my anniversary on Sunday(Have plans) and i must admit i would not be to unhappy to be stuck at home from driving rain :) maybe i should go get a dead grass picture and post it on here. That used to work :D

Last edited:
Maybe i should do that too we two of them lol. I have finished spreading fertilizer around some 60 fruit trees and just have my hibiscus's left to do... It's my anniversary on Sunday(Have plans) and i must admit i would not be to unhappy to be stuck at home from driving rain :) maybe i should go get a dead grass picture and post it on here. That used to work :D

not too hard to get a dead grass picture. :D :fl :fl

This might interest those that don't have acerage & free-range their chickens in their backyard - I have discovered that if you hose fresh poops on high they dissolve into the lawn. We have taken to limiting our free-ranging hours from 3:30 to roost time & with a few minutes squirting the poops after they go in, my lawn is looking wonderfully poop free. I was wondering whether I would land up with burnt grass patches, but so far the dissolved poop doesn't seem to be damaging the lawn.
big_smile.png

This might interest those that don't have acerage & free-range their chickens in their backyard - I have discovered that if you hose fresh poops on high they dissolve into the lawn.  We have taken to limiting our free-ranging hours from 3:30 to roost time & with a few minutes squirting the poops after they go in, my lawn is looking wonderfully poop free.  I was wondering whether I would land up with burnt grass patches, but so far the dissolved poop doesn't seem to be damaging the lawn.  :D

I used to do that when I was in the city and always had green grass. Darn I don't have enough time to hose in 5 acres of poop everyday :lau

Back
Top Bottom