Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

hi im in binnaway, 2 hours from dubbo

do you know of a way I can transport 11 chickens from binaway to martin creek new castle, 2 hour drive says the internet

I dont have any way really

I mdea a thread

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...hour-car-drive-sorry-if-wrong-thread.1427591/
Hello, sorry I live in Adelaide. Can you hire a car?
Mary Janet's idea is not bad.

You could also contact a pet transport service.

Here are 3 links I found as a start. You may find better ones if you search. Good luck!

https://www.animalarktransport.com/

https://www.uship.com/au/pet-transport/

https://www.airtasker.com/pet-care/pet-transport/nsw/

hi thanks

hire for me to drive? I dont drive

but for somene else to travel?

I found the animal transport people

yeah I sent mesage to ark transport and two others, they seem cool

thank you both

thasnks for replying to me
Ok great! I'm glad you've reached out to them. Hopefully it will go smoothly now.

hi I live in SYdney, near dubbo

can someone help me transport 11 chcieksn from binaway to martin creaek, new castle 2 hour drive

I have nio transport, and I dont drive

I made a thread, can someone assist?

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...hour-car-drive-sorry-if-wrong-thread.1427591/
Newcastle to Binnaway is closer to 4 hours sorry. But glad you are looking at transport companies they are really good! Most will probably have you meet in Coonabarabran or Dubbo and they'll take from there. Goodluck with it all

Thanks, I found animal transport, britt taxi said they would

they gave me a date, then I gave the date to the sanctuary, and the sanctuary didnt reply, a week later I said what hapened, no reply

so I left the chickens with the neighbour, who took care of chikens for a while, but I wanted them to be in a snactuary, n I dont know any other options

thanks for reply

Glad I could help.

Let us know how you go.
sory I didnt see or mayeb I did, that u said let us know how u go

yeh , I found brit taxi, they said would do it for 800 cash

they gave me a date, I gave the date to the sanctuary who I was tlakn to and would acept the chickens, the sanctutary didnt reply to me after I asked if the date is ok

I waited a week, an said waht hapened, they didnt reply, im on seen

so they are with a neighbour, she took care of diff chickens for a while

I read chickens die of heat easily, so im worried, ( as usual, 24 7 about almot everythin)
I found ways to stop heat for chickens, I want to tell to neighbour, but im sacred of over stepping, u know, being ( the nerve of this guy), coz she always took care of chickens for ages

im just scared and wory alot, I have anxiety right now thinking of the conversation, in my stomach, hurts, but I gues as soon as its over, the anxiety is over, I need to go tomorowo, or day after, becayse I need to leave the countr side n go back to sydney soon with all the lockdowns n stuff, kinda scarey too.

sory I didnt see or mayeb I did, that u said let us know how u go

yeh , I found brit taxi, they said would do it for 800 cash

they gave me a date, I gave the date to the sanctuary who I was tlakn to and would acept the chickens, the sanctutary didnt reply to me after I asked if the date is ok

I waited a week, an said waht hapened, they didnt reply, im on seen

so they are with a neighbour, she took care of diff chickens for a while

I read chickens die of heat easily, so im worried, ( as usual, 24 7 about almot everythin)
I found ways to stop heat for chickens, I want to tell to neighbour, but im sacred of over stepping, u know, being ( the nerve of this guy), coz she always took care of chickens for ages

im just scared and wory alot, I have anxiety right now thinking of the conversation, in my stomach, hurts, but I gues as soon as its over, the anxiety is over, I need to go tomorowo, or day after, becayse I need to leave the countr side n go back to sydney soon with all the lockdowns n stuff, kinda scarey too.
If the neighbour has had chickens before they will be okay. Have you called sanctuary?

thanks for saying , if the neighbur had chickens before, they wil be okay

the animal sanctuary, nah I didnt ring, after they didnt reply, it says they saw my reply, im on seen. on facebook

I duno, sometiems people dont reply to me, usualy they want me to react in a bad way, so then can have a reason to stop talkn to em, I duno if thats the case, but hapens abit to me

I feel like her not replying is a hint to me to not talk to her

thanks for saying , if the neighbur had chickens before, they wil be okay

the animal sanctuary, nah I didnt ring, after they didnt reply, it says they saw my reply, im on seen. on facebook

I duno, sometiems people dont reply to me, usualy they want me to react in a bad way, so then can have a reason to stop talkn to em, I duno if thats the case, but hapens abit to me

I feel like her not replying is a hint to me to not talk to her
Some of the sanctuary/rescue people can be abit up tight. Don't take it personally. Some don't like fb messenger and some are just in over their heads.

Back
Top Bottom