Australorps breed Thread

Sure thing. Watched a couple chase away a couple of vultures earlier today. I'm going to buy some plain peanuts next time I go to town. I think I have a small Christmas tree dealy I can convert to a feeder. I'm going to give it a shot.
WOW ALL GREAT IDEAS, let us know how it works out , yes the peanuts might do ..? good luck ...!!! but seriously i have to say that it was easier for me to call some king snakes to come and kill off the rattlers & live on my land then to talk the crows into staying ...? whats up with that....lol.. HA o and here is my dear rattler hunter, my big giant king snake , he has come to my rescue many times & in this pic , he showed up, the night after i almost stepped on a rattler and i called out to him to come kill this rattler & he showed up in that same exact spot were that rattler was out behind my coop..! so that next night some thing drew me back out there , and i saw the king snake that guards my yard just hanging above & waiting for the rattler to come back out from under my coop...!! ya gotta i love that snake...!!! right..!! ain't nature wonderful...!!! i had all i could do not to got pet it...lol..:D;):p. but i tried real hard not to do that....lol...:p;):D:lol::gig:lau:thumbsup
101_9843 one of our  king snakes 10 14  15.jpg
101_9835   one of our  king snakes  10 14 15.jpg
101_9831  one of  our  king snakes  10  14   15.jpg
101_9832 THIS  is  one  of our  king  snakes  10  14    15.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom