Ayam Cemani eggs

Woodey2

Songster
Jul 8, 2018
Virginia, USA
When hatching Ayam Cemani eggs, do you treat them just like chicken eggs?
As in:
Humidity level?
Days to hatch?
Shut down day?

I have a son who would like to get a few eggs for me to hatch.Thanks for the help,

When hatching Ayam Cemani eggs, do you treat them just like chicken eggs?
As in:
Humidity level?
Days to hatch?
Shut down day?

I have a son who would like to get a few eggs for me to hatch.Thanks for the help,
They are just regular cream colored eggs. Yep.

I wonder why on Pinterest they show black eggs with them. To tell you the truth the eggs look like emu eggs.
I don't really know why they lie about it either. But I do know they lay cream colored eggs, because the owners prove it.

It is my personal opinion that Green Fire Farms hype stuff up to more than they are. Cayse I've never heard the Ayam Cemani called "The Lamborghini of Poultry."
(And charge way too much.) But they don't lie. Shows the eggs in the picture below. They aren't even a pretty brown, just plain cream. https://greenfirefarms.com/ayam_cemani.html

I have eggs in the Incubator from Shadygrove right now. They arrived in great condition and more than half of them made it so far with 2 days left before lockdown. Thats far better than I usually do with shipped hatching eggs. I imagine those with better hatching skills probably get 100% of shadygroves eggs to hatch. Thinking of moving to that area of West Virginia because family vacations always ended up going down US 19 and I just loved that part of the trip even though to was the only part with no interstate.

Back
Top Bottom