Baby Chick around 6 weeks, is very sick! Coccidiosis treatment started but could it be a deficiency?

Pics
Actually, I am not really interested in the eggs that they will lay since I am a Vegetarian and don't consume eggs. So, should I still follow the diet given here?

I'm also vegan but we can't strict with their requirements chickens are prey bird they eat everything meat , eggs , worms bugs everything
Except bugs & worms that I never recommend egg is must

The thing u & I feed to our chickens have nothing infront of 1 egg daily it's their protine they need for feather growth , overall performance

I'm also vegan but we can't strict with their requirements chickens are prey bird they eat everything meat , eggs , worms bugs everything
Except bugs & worms that I never recommend egg is must
No no I would never restrict their diet! I got eggs and gave it to them today when you told me after all. :)

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share something. I spoke with my vet today as Tooki is still very weak and told him that I am still seeing red mucous in the girls' droppings. I had their droppings tested a few days back for worms and Cocci by the vet and there was still one cocci present in it.
So, I will be repeating the cocci treatment. Please let me know if this is harmful for my baby chick's body.
Also, I am giving them medicated starter since a few days and it does have medicine for Cocci in it.

PS The medicine that I am giving them is COCCICINILPLUS WHICH HAS 20% AMPROLIUM in it and some Sulfa drugs.

Last edited:
Yes coccidiosis is fatal when there's no work going on or the med u use don't have appropriate.amout of the.drug that medicine not.avail in USA
And amprolium is not work on every coccidiosis.

U need Sulfadiazine with trimethoprim
Board Spectrum Bacteriacite

Yes coccidiosis is fatal when there's no work going on or the med u use don't have appropriate.amout of the.drug that medicine not.avail in USA
And amprolium is not work on every coccidiosis.

U need Sulfadiazine with trimethoprim
Board Spectrum Bacteriacite
Please suggest some medicines that I can find in India. My vet says that I can use this medicine but if you can suggest any other then I will discuss them with him once.

Please suggest some medicines that I can find in India. My vet says that I can use this medicine but if you can suggest any other then I will discuss them with him once.

Zydus Biotrim Oral That Contain
Sulfadiazine And trimethoprim

5-7 Day Course 0.3 ml in a liter bottel give that water regularly for 5 days no plain water

Do Note The Name Properly There Are Same Name Med Too

Back
Top Bottom