Baby chick is peeping

Aristocat123

Songster
May 22, 2019
Florida
Hello I have 12 chicks 4 days old and one of them doesn’t stop peeping unless I put her under my T-shirt and keep my hand on her. She’s eating and drinking. This started this morning. All the others are okay.
Thank you for your help

image.jpg
She is the one next to the yellow one. The peeping stopped as soon as I put Telhino in go figure :bow:pop:wee

399EC75C-7FEE-40BF-A703-2C2865A53916.jpeg
mostly they snuggle with mom when they get cold, baby chicks like it , that toy lookws like they all like it lol. Not sure how to go about checking it , but makes me wonder if she might have a vision problem , might wanna add some vitamins to their water just to cover bases and keep an eye on her.
No more peeping. Phew .

Following this...I had a chick, who's now a big fat hen...that we had to name Crybaby...every night like clockwork rest of the house is quiet and she's making her displeasure known loud and clear. She eventually would find a nice place to snuggle down with the rest and be quiet!

Do you have a thermometer in the tank with them to keep an eye on the temp?

9B4DF821-35DF-4C07-B923-DB1107117E8F.jpeg
mostly they snuggle with mom when they get cold, baby chicks like it , that toy lookws like they all like it lol. Not sure how to go about checking it , but makes me wonder if she might have a vision problem , might wanna add some vitamins to their water just to cover bases and keep an eye on her.
They have probiotics, electrolytes and minerals to the water. They’re all on top of the monkey :ya:woot

Back
Top Bottom