Baby chick is peeping

image.jpg
She is the one next to the yellow one. The peeping stopped as soon as I put Telhino in go figure :bow:pop:wee

View attachment 1905941
She is the one next to the yellow one. The peeping stopped as soon as I put Telhino in go figure :bow:pop:wee
mostly they snuggle with mom when they get cold, baby chicks like it , that toy lookws like they all like it lol. Not sure how to go about checking it , but makes me wonder if she might have a vision problem , might wanna add some vitamins to their water just to cover bases and keep an eye on her.

9B4DF821-35DF-4C07-B923-DB1107117E8F.jpeg
mostly they snuggle with mom when they get cold, baby chicks like it , that toy lookws like they all like it lol. Not sure how to go about checking it , but makes me wonder if she might have a vision problem , might wanna add some vitamins to their water just to cover bases and keep an eye on her.
They have probiotics, electrolytes and minerals to the water. They’re all on top of the monkey :ya:woot

399EC75C-7FEE-40BF-A703-2C2865A53916.jpeg
No more peeping. Phew .

Back
Top Bottom