Baby chick pecked by broody hen URGENT!

Hey, you’re incredible to care so much for your tiny chick (I’m the same way with mine). I think you’re doing everything you can. It looks like you’ve done a great job with taping the legs. They look good. As long as she’s doing fine otherwise (eating, drinking, etc), then all you need to do is let the joint heal. Thanks for the good news. She so adorable. ❤️ Keep me updated.

I don’t have much to add since I really don’t know what the exact problem is. I would continue to give B complex vitamins including riboflavin.

Hey, you’re incredible to care so much for your tiny chick (I’m the same way with mine). I think you’re doing everything you can. It looks like you’ve done a great job with taping the legs. They look good. As long as she’s doing fine otherwise (eating, drinking, etc), then all you need to do is let the joint heal. Thanks for the good news. She so adorable. ❤️ Keep me updated.
Unfortunately baby chick just passed away, I came in to check on her at work and she was pretty weak. She was fairly strong this morning standing up on her feet a bit better. But she hasn’t been wanting to eat her chick feed….. I gave her a-couple drops of electrolytes and shortly after she passed away in my hands. I’m so torn 😓 thank you for everything ❤️

I
Unfortunately baby chick just passed away, I came in to check on her at work and she was pretty weak. She was fairly strong this morning standing up on her feet a bit better. But she hasn’t been wanting to eat her chick feed….. I gave her a-couple drops of electrolytes and shortly after she passed away in my hands. I’m so torn 😓 thank you for everything ❤️
I’m very sorry to hear that the little one has passed. 😞 You did all that you could to give her a chance. Rest peacefully sweet little chick. 😞❤️

I

I’m very sorry to hear that the little one has passed. 😞 You did all that you could to give her a chance. Rest peacefully sweet little chick. 😞❤️
Thank you for everything in the last few days❤️ I think there’s one more egg in the incubator that should hatch. This is the last time I’m letting a mom sit on a clutch of eggs… staggered hatches are not for me 😓

Back
Top Bottom