Baby chick pecked by broody hen URGENT!

Yea I unplugged the incubator and broke open the egg today 😔 looking forward to a spring hatch! Also looking to add some copper marans chicks and show quality silkies chicks to my flock in the spring. Happier times ahead ☺️❤️
That sounds wonderful! Terrific choices. Copper Marans will be beautiful. I have Silkies and love them so much. ❤️ I agree… happier times definitely are ahead. 😊

That sounds wonderful! Terrific choices. Copper Marans will be beautiful. I have Silkies and love them so much. ❤️ I agree… happier times definitely are ahead. 😊
Silkies are my favourite, such beautiful and friendly birds! Super excited for chocolate eggs 🤩

Unfortunately baby chick just passed away, I came in to check on her at work and she was pretty weak. She was fairly strong this morning standing up on her feet a bit better. But she hasn’t been wanting to eat her chick feed….. I gave her a-couple drops of electrolytes and shortly after she passed away in my hands. I’m so torn 😓 thank you for everything ❤️
So sorry she passed :hugs

Silkies are my favourite, such beautiful and friendly birds! Super excited for chocolate eggs 🤩
I have large fowl and bantam Silkies, and they are so sweet, calm, and friendly. I hope to see photos of your next batch! 🥰

Back
Top Bottom