Back again - frizzle bantam Cochins! Hen or Roo

Hantell

Chirping
Jun 6, 2023
I’ve posted these guys a couple times now. I’m technologically challenged so idk if you’re able to search my past posts/pics to see their progression, but I’m curious what the experts have to say about the golden one this time around! I definitely see some red tint coming in, but the black one has developed much more quickly. They’re approximately 4-5 weeks now.
IMG_6570.jpeg
IMG_6580.jpeg

I’ve posted these guys a couple times now. I’m technologically challenged so idk if you’re able to search my past posts/pics to see their progression, but I’m curious what the experts have to say about the golden one this time around! I definitely see some red tint coming in, but the black one has developed much more quickly. They’re approximately 4-5 weeks now. View attachment 3678527View attachment 3678528
id say a pair or two boys

1st is for sure male, second could go either way.
X2 - Agree 100%

No doubt the first is a cockerel.

However, the ginger- see how yellow the comb tips still are..? There is still hope this could be a pullet.

I've had cochin bantam whose development occurred long before maturity- but they'd pink up when they were flushed or upset. 😏

Give it a couple more weeks, I'm certain that your cockerel will REALLY be an easy point of reference.

I wouldn't give up hope just yet. :)

Back
Top Bottom