bad day

Henny peeny

Songster
12 Years
May 4, 2007
NC

Tuesday morning I got a knock at the door and it was two policeman I of course thought it was them looking for my husbands daughter this was not the case they asked who I was and I said I was she they said I needed to talk to the falls township police I knew the pa number. I said frantic OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPEND they couldn't tell me only to call I called and the officer I said my son and father live in Levittown and that I was not told what was wrong.

They said there was a fire in the house of my father and my son David died well he said David my son was dead and my father was in the hospital and had been put on a breather ( don't know how to spell the thing) I just got screaming after hearing my son was dead it was a punch to the gut and ripped my very being out SHELL SHOCKED I GUESS. I called my sister and I told her to not listen to what I have to say UNLESS she was home and this was very bad news.

We both are in pa and the memorial is on Monday my father is still in the hospital sedated he still is on the breather they did this for his age he came out of it with just smoke inhalation my son died of smoke inhalation collapsed in the bathroom and was burned badly he was gone before the fire got him he didn't suffer. the two bedrooms upstairs was in flame and he went to the bathroom the only place he could go the stairs was burnt down and I would think on fire so we think he was going to go out the window but collapsed before he did.

The library is to make a plaque and put in memory of my son. They is nothing bad said about my son all said he was good did all he could he watched over everyone and was to say hi to every one my son had a heart of gold.

At the memorial people are to speak about him and they are to share what they have experience with him it is sad day but I feel with all he might be seeing now he would say AWSOME.

My father has not been told and this might kill him he might have a heart attack or stroke but he has to know I dread this and wish not to have to tell him but all he wanted to know when he was pulled from the house is WHERE IS DAVID

I don't know if I will be on again since I don't have the cord for the computer not in right mind if you can understand.

Rhayden

Thanks for any thing you wish to say

below is fire article

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Young-Man-Killed-in-House-Fire--145728885.html

edited by staff

Last edited by a moderator:
OH, Rhayden, I am so sorry.
hugs.gif

I know how little comfort there is when a mother looses a child. My thoughts, and love are extend to you this day. I am just so sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif

I am so sorry! I know what it is like to go threw a house fire. It will be 5 years in october that it happened to me and my family but we only lost a cat. Not a human life. I really hope everyone recovers from this.
hugs.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks David was my bestest friend he had this thing he would say AWSOME and I said if asked how heaven was David would say

AWSOME

Rhayden

Back
Top Bottom