bad day

I'm terribly sorry, and I will be praying for you and your family. I lost my brother not long ago, and I know how it feels to have lost someone dear.

Lost my mum a few weeks back. - You and yours are in our thoughts and prayer! So sorry to hear such bad news. It is so hard to lose someone you love so much.
hugs.gif

Oesdog

There aren't enough words to say how sorry I am for your loss. It's been 12 years since the Marines knocked on my door to tell me my son was gone. You lose a little bit of your soul. My thoughts and prayers go out for you and your father.

my father was put to rest thursday the smoke a soot was too much for his old body.

Thanks

Rhayden

I am truly very sorry for your losses. It can be very hard to lose a loved one, but the best thing to do is to have the comfort of friends and family. I, along with many other great people here, will be praying for you and your family.

May God watch after you, David, and your father.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I cannot even imagine what you are going through, I am so very sorry for you!
hugs.gif
Many prayers and hugs.

thanks beem nearly a week still don't feel right waiting for my son to call he called nearly every day. My one ex friend I thought would be writing awful letters but seems she has got it not to bother me we had talked if she was to do anything to get this friendship ended I would not be like my father she did this long ago and was doing hang up calls and writing just awful letters I wanted my father to press charges but he didn't so then I told her if this was to happen again I WOULD PRESS CHARGES she had called my cell phone once and my home phone twice I have remained silent it is hard but it would do know good to have contact with her. I have know this girl for many years and it is because I said no to her going to my son's gave side all this isabout. Only Family was there, I told her all was to be family she seems to think when my mother was dying my father told her she was like family I DOUBT THAT she also lies.

I feel like I am in a nightmare one I can't awake from I think one time I get up in the morning and David will be calling and the house will still be and my father will be grumping as always, you never know how things are till they are ripped from you, you think all is well untill two cops are at your door and they can't tell you anything till you call a number and then your whoe world dies all the hope for my son is took from me, thing I had planned for him gone things we were to do when I came in every summer I came in around a fair that came into town he had won me a crocadile (crocgator) last time he won many stuffed toys or the kids across the street. but now it will not be we went to a chicnese buffet I just started to go twice with David and now do I want to go when I am in to this place? it is so quiet

I WANT ME SON BACK, I WANTED HIM TO LIVE WITH ME, We had plans to have it out here the 15 of april the night before he died he called wondering why I was not out theere sooner you know you feel it is your fault in times like this what you should of did sooner you don't know how I wish I was out there before this maybe the fire wouldn't of happened I was to leave my husband and maybe if I would of left him maybe my son would be alive I get up afew times a night maybe I would of got everyone out I woke up in a fire in 1980 it was not to bad but the fireman said if I didn't waker up when I did I would of.

You think there is a GOD tell me why he took my son he was the best kindess selfishless and helped all why would God want to take my son.

Rhayden

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. There seems to have been more than our share of losses on this board this week :(
I hope your father is able to recover from this as well.
hugs.gif

sorry update on dad I am very sorry not to put this in my father died the 7 of April due to the fire they listed dead was due to Smoke and Soot in his lungs he was on a resperator and feeding tube and I had to argur with my sister that he didn't want this the hospital was saying one more day a couple more days but dad was not conscious I told her how many more a couple of days will go by a week a month a year dad didn't want this no means to prolong his life when she was first in with dad the doctor said he would be fine and live many more years well that didn't happen I don't know how they could say this the fire was very bad

some pictures

100_1993.jpg

This should give you a Idea of how bad it was.

My father I had released I told him if he need to to go (leave this life be realeased of his eathrthly bounds) he can go everything is taken care of but he hanged on now there was me and my siter there I know his subconscious was wondering where David my son was when we first saw him together he was wiggling around I know he wanted to know about David (my Son) then, My sister finall y gave in to me and took the resperator off dad he was 3 hours but breathing hard like a animal on it's last breath I figured he would die somewhere in the night but my sister then told him it will be ok and he can go David is waiting for him once he heard this he died then I think he was waiting for news about David when he got out of the burning house all he wanted to know was Where is David get my David and he nevr shut up about David all the time he was around poeple.David was gone before the guy got dad and it was at 1:23 it was found and not till 5 AM they got David out tthe heat was to hot. I didn't see the body I didn't want to remember him like that burnt up and dad I would not of left so soon if I knew he was going to die so soon the people at the hospital said they die once family leave.
I have a greeting of David on my cell phone he says my father's name JOHN McCARDLE but it is his vioce my son's saying it I know it may be torturing myself I can't let go I don't want to the ride home from PA was a bugger to leave David behind when I was to go get him and bring him here to NC but he is burried near my folks and I know my father would huant me if I took David to NC he is so close to my folks they should be happy we got a grave so close. Sorry folks I am having a very hard time with his death.

Rhayden

Back
Top Bottom