bad or half-baked chicken advice you've received?

how did this go from chickens to vegetables?
tongue.png

Today I received erroneous advice: YOU NEED ROOSTERS OR HENS DON'T LAY EGGS!!!!
tongue.png

I worked with women who thought that eggs came out of a chicken's vagina and not from their poo exit. They thought there was another and totally separate entrance and told me that this was fact.

Quote:
I had a friend ask me where the rooster's "man parts" were once, and I had to explain how birds didn't work like that.

Quote:
I had a friend ask me where the rooster's "man parts" were once, and I had to explain how birds didn't work like that.

Do explain about cloacal kiss in most birds or presence of an intromittent organ known as the pseudo-penis. Again, lets fully cook otherwise answers, otherwise it appears as if you do not know what you are talking about or are simply being rude.

Quote:

Do explain about cloacal kiss in most birds or presence of an intromittent organ known as the pseudo-penis. Again, lets fully cook otherwise answers, otherwise it appears as if you do not know what you are talking about or are simply being rude.

Now I think they were being lighthearted and having fun. no need to call them out with rude statements.

al6517,

I have been following thread and will be rude if need be to restore its integrity. Self appointed experts have been having fun at the expense of others operating early in the learning curve. Such does not inspire good will in newbies and is counter productive to educational nature of this forum.

Quote:
I apologize if I came off as rude. I was in no way trying to portray myself as an expert; I was just relaying a question that I found funny, which I was asked by a friend and that I felt was related to the above discussion another poster had had with a coworker. Since I was just relaying the question, I didn't see the need to go into an actual explanation of the chicken reproductive process on the forum. I wasn't trying to shut out newbies who may not be familiar with things like that, but there are other threads around already that cover that in far more detail than I ever could.

Back
Top Bottom