BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted on the emergency thread, but wanted to put it up here too. My 6 week old roo...Roofus sounds like he is "puffing"out air sometimes. He doesn't show any other symptoms of being sick, no runny nostrils, eating drinking and pooping normally. He is still living inside our house in our brooder and hasn't been outside at all yet. The shavings I have him on say softwood screened shavings. Any ideas? Could it be the dust from the shavings? I put nutria-drench in the water, just in case to give him a boost.
20170528_172140.jpg

Last edited:
I posted on the emergency thread, but wanted to put it up here too. My 6 week old roo...Roofus sounds like he is "puffing"out air sometimes. He doesn't show any other symptoms of being sick, no runny nostrils, eating drinking and pooping normally. He is still living inside our house in our brooder and hasn't been outside at all yet. The shavings I have him on say softwood screened shavings. Any ideas? Could it be the dust from the shavings? I put nutria-drench in the water, just in case to give him a boost.View attachment 1030060
I don't know what to tell you :/
Other than he looks like my roo :)
IMG_3210.PNG

IMG_3318.PNG

Back
Top Bottom