BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some photos of my current flocks of Cochin Bantams. The first photo is of a Harlequin cockerel and Wheaten frizzle pullet I hatched and raised.
20170701_111957.jpg

20170322_154928.jpg

20170322_155024.jpg

20170322_154956.jpg

And this is my Silver Partridge flock -

20170711_084813.jpg
20170711_084935.jpg

And some of the babies -
20170317_145540.jpg

Hello! Just dropping in for some advice.. i've noticed alot of people have so many Cochins and i'm looking into breeding some.. I just dont know what types i should get. So my question is... Whats your favorite type of bantam Cochin? ;)

Oh my goodness! Fluffy bundles of cuteness! You must continue to post photos of them as they grow. Would love to see how they turn out.
Oh I think I can do that! Lol! And all my other Cochins are just getting prettier every day, though they nearly all look like boys except the white one who hates my guts. Already rehomed a partridge and two blacks this week.
IMG_0270.JPG IMG_0271.JPG IMG_0272.JPG

Last edited:
Hello! Just dropping in for some advice.. i've noticed alot of people have so many Cochins and i'm looking into breeding some.. I just dont know what types i should get. So my question is... Whats your favorite type of bantam Cochin? ;)
When I've had black pullets before they've always been sticky sweet, on their terms of course. And the green/ purple shine on those feathers is mesmerizing.

Well, Cochins are a breed, so do you mean which colour? Personally, I like all the colours :) And I'm a sucker for frizzles :love

Back
Top Bottom