Barn Yard assorment of duck eggs/

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ZoeS95423, May 16, 2011.

1. ZoeS95423

ZoeS95423 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    Hello all, I am looking for a barn yard assortment of some kind, Because I cannot decide what Kind of duckies I want! :p I only want about a dozen eggs. Preferably Cayugas, Anconas, Runners, Black or blue Swedish. I just want a big mix [​IMG] Anyway If Anyone can help please PM me or post on this. THANKS SO MUCH [​IMG]

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I could do a mix of pekin, rouen, and runner. I have only 2 runners but the duck is broody. There will probably be several mixed ducklings since they all run around together. $6 for a dozen plus shipping if you are interested.

3. deeps

deeps Out Of The Brooder

May 13, 2011
    I have 3 pens of 1 male 2 female each fawn and white runner, pekin, and cayuga ducks. $30 for a dozen plus shipping. PM me if your interested

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  4. chseeads

chseeads Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2009
    Bloomington, Indiana
    I have Trout Indian Runners and Welsh Harlequins. And a few Muscovy. $10 for a dozen +, or maybe even a better deal than that. lol

As everyone else has said, let me know if any of that tickles your fancy. lol

5. learycow

learycow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2011
    Southern Maine
    I have fertile eggs that will be a mix of the following:
    Drakes are silver harlequin, khaki Campbell
    Hens are brown or silver harlequin, Swedish, Rouen, and khaki Campbell

I sell them for $1 per egg, flat rate shipping of $14 as long ad the quantity of eggs you want will fit in the box!
    I can usually safely and properly fit 14 eggs.

I have hatched 3 batches so far this year with a 90-100% hatch rate every time.

Pm me if you are interested!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by