Barnevelder breeding couple, Cream Legbar Cockerel, plus some free Barnevelder Cockerels

rottlady

Songster
Mar 20, 2016
Georges Mills, NH
Unity, NH (near Claremont)

Unexpectedly having to move very soon. Need to place these birds before the end of July! I am in Unity NH (near Claremont) and am not yet NPIP

SOLD -Barnevelder breeding couple 4 months old, not yet laying $40

Cream Legbar roo 7 weeks old. From Texas (Whisperun lines) will be a knock out beauty FREE handled daily

I also have free one 10 1/2 week old Barnevelder roo (shown in the group photo) that is a cull bird for meat or pet, he was malpositioned in the shell and has something wrong with pelvis/hips and does not walk super well (he gets around well enough to eat drink and play and even spar) but is a friendly easy to handle bird if someone wanted a pet. he cannot do ramps, ladders or stairs and does not perch and is a drop dead beautiful bird

and also free
4 - 8 week old Barnevelder roos from very nice breeding lines. Handled daily

Last edited:
I may be interested in your pair. I'm thinking about a new Roo since mine is related to all my hens... I hatched mine from eggs from Tricia in CA from here on BYC and Fossil Rock Farm in NY. Where did you obtain your Barnevelders?

Last edited:
the breeding pair I sold this weekend. sorry

All the barnevelders in this listing are Fossil Rock birds

I have 4 8 week old roos left, plus the handicapped (meat/pet) roo that is 3 months old

plus I have the Legbar rooling who is 7 weeks

Back
Top Bottom