I'm only 100 miles south of you.
Details, when?!!

Quote:
Gotcha covered.
wink.png

Oh, oh! I'm excited!!
I'm only 100 miles south of you.
Details, when?!!

Well, I got two eggs day before yesterday but none yesterday.
sad.png

I'm hoping they start laying regularly again very soon, I will keep everyone updated. Where are you in Central, CA? We're always looking for an excuse to head down to Morro Bay for a weekend...
cool.png

That's not far at all, plus I've always wanted to go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, I've just never got around to it.

(I'm originally from Texas, so some of the "California things" still excite me.
tongue.png
)

The Monterey Bay Aquarium is cool.
I still like to go there, even though I've been a few times.
The school kids get to take field trips there.

And then you can also walk around Cannery Row and go to all the shops.
The wharf isn't too far from there either.

You can stop off and drop off my pullet Jeremy, when you go by! Or we could all meet in Monterey and have a "blue egger gettogether". I'm excited. I am so looking forward to easter eggs for easter! (When do you expect to have some hatched pullets, jeremy?)

Quote:
Just as soon as the girls start giving me eggs consistenly. Hopefully I'll have a couple blue eggs in the nesting boxes when I go home today, if I do they're going straight into the incubator.

I'm trying to plan my hatching around the chick shipment that is coming in March, too. I figure by the end of Febuary I should be getting eggs daily,
fl.gif
...hopefully I won't be eating those words in a couple weeks. For those of you who want to brood all your chicks at the same time, I'll be setting eggs to hatch when the delivery arrives.

However, for started pullets Anna I'll try to hatch them ASAP and then let the little ones grow out, so start sending girl vibes towards my eggs now!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom