1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Beautiful Belgian d'Anver chicks . Assorted common colors

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Boggy Bottom Bantams, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    this is an assortement listing for our more common color Belgian d'Anver bantam chicks. Colors could be any of the following.
    quail
    blue quail
    black
    white
    cuckoo
    lavender ( self blue)
    black mottled
    blue
    splash

all of these are from excellent top end stock breeders. All colors are both APA and ABA recognized.
    no min order if picked up. If shipped, you will need to order at least 15, 20 is it's cold in your area will be recommended.
    Shipping is by Express mail only. The cost is on average about $45 and covers the box, liner, heat pack, shipping, and gives $100 in insurance on them.

I can try to lean more to the colors you want, but this is an assortment deal price, so it will all depend on who's laying at the time.
    for a full look at our birds, go to our website
    www.boggybottombantams.com

there are 250-300 d'anver pics on there.
    we are also taking orders for eggs on all colors and breeds as well
    to place an order, post here, PM, or e-mail me.
    Thanks

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  2. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  3. chickenman1245

chickenman1245 New Egg

Apr 30, 2013
    Do you have any Buff?

4. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    I do, but they arent for sell yet. I lost my original trio due to old age finally and we had to start over. Thankfully a friend was already working on them and send me some start up birds, but they still need a couple years of work to be perfect again, so maybe in a year or two, I'll have some ready again

5. KarenFoster

KarenFoster Out Of The Brooder

How soon will your Crele Project take before you have chicks for sale?

6. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    next year I hope. They are hatching creles that are finish now, you just have to be willing to know they are project birds still and some chicks come out off colored or just barred at the moment. I got JJ some last year and they turned out perfect for him. Could get you some off them now if you were willing to work and or cull threw some of the off colored or unfinished ones....

7. KarenFoster

Think I'll wait for one year and get finished ones. I don't want to misjudge any chick and not cull some that really should be culled.

8. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    I dont blame you. I try to wait til they are totally finished anyway when I am working a project just for that reason. These are one of those deals though where they are either crele, or they are weak creles that need to go back to bb red one more time. Which is what I am doing this year with them.. should have some really good ones for you next spring

9. KarenFoster

Great , I'll want some for sure.

10. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    I was wonfuring if I could get about 20 of the common colored chicks some time next week. My dad will probably order them for me on gambirdsonly profile. I have gotten eggs from u but only had 1 or 2 hatch. Thats why I want some chiks. I love to show them and breed them. I won 2 trophies off your stock last year. THat was fun. But thats if u have any available at the time. I realy lik the whites, blacks, and self blues if u have any of thoseto offer also but I will take anything. :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by