Been playing with making a website

Quote:
Thanks...................I actually stopped raising birds earlier in the year, I have some projects going on so I am giving the hobby a break for a while. I didn't show birds, it was strictly a hobby I enjoyed alot for many years.

giffy
------------------

Quote:
Doh! Yep, I need one of those. I'll add that to the paper I have sitting here of things I need to do. Thanks!

ya no problem i went to a bunch of other websites for inspiration so theirs another suggestion LOL

Eh, I use templates too and think they look fine. I like to keep layout simple and templates do that: http://widdershins.webs.com/ (dog site, not duck, but you get the picture)

I like your use of color in your website, but I do agree more text is good.
smile.png
New site glee, congrats!
wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
Oh, I love your doggies! They are beautiful. I wish I could have dogs around here. I like the simplicity as well.

Yep, I need more words... gotta wait till I can type for a few hours again. My hands are somewhat numb.

Quote:
I hear what you're saying, however since I don't know how to do anything else, this is what I got.
wink.png

If you feel like trying your hand with code, Frontpage is a good place to start...my first experience with it was with a free download from MS and a friend on the Yahoo instant messenger walking me through some things. I've used Dreamweaver but it complicates things when it likes to hide your toolbars. And I can't get it to load to this Vista machine.

Quote:
I hear what you're saying, however since I don't know how to do anything else, this is what I got.
wink.png

If you feel like trying your hand with code, Frontpage is a good place to start...my first experience with it was with a free download from MS and a friend on the Yahoo instant messenger walking me through some things. I've used Dreamweaver but it complicates things when it likes to hide your toolbars. And I can't get it to load to this Vista machine.

About 6 or 7 years ago I taught myself html and some javascript. I made a few personal websites and hosted them on our apache server. But I had a lot more time back then than I do now... and a lot more patience too. I didn't think I would get as much done with this template as I did. For me it was the easiest thing I've ever done. For now I'll stick with easy. I did hear you about the "cute and cuddly" and though that's not really my style, I looked at what I had done and did see it could use some warmth. It's on my things to do list. I didn't dismiss it out of hand.
smile.png

I think it looks good..... I have been toying with doing one for my classroom. We hatch duck eggs, and also salmon eggs... then release the salmon in the spring to a nearby creek. It would be fun. My hats off to you for going for it... I have to quit procrastinating and give it a try. That is how we learn... just jumping in there and doing it. Way to go!!!

Back
Top Bottom