Big Bang Theory!

The Big Bang Theory is BY FAR the most intelligent comedy on TV these days. I am a huge fan!!!! BIG kudos to whoever writes that stuff!!!

I also really like the S... my dad says, I thought it was really funny. Then again I have loved Shatner since I was knee high to a duck butt.

'Oh gravity, thou art a heartless b*tch' lol
Ive been busted quoting from Big Bang so many times.
Edited for cursing...

Last edited:
We really enjoyed the season premiere.
smile.png
We also really like Rules of Engagement, we record every episode. My DH thinks that guy is hilarious! I was not to impressed with Shatners new one but I have liked him almost as long as debi
lol.png
So I will watch it again, the pilots can be a little rocky. I really wanted to see that new one, I think its called Mike and Molly. Somehow I missed it
hu.gif
Did any one see it? How was it?

Quote:
It wasn't bad, considering it is also from the guys that do Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory, it has possibilities.

Quote:
It wasn't bad, considering it is also from the guys that do Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory, it has possibilities.

Thanks I will have to watch for it next week. Which night is it on?

Quote:

Thanks I will have to watch for it next week. Which night is it on?

Monday--right after Two and a Half Men--9:30 Eastern

I've never seen Big Bang Theory. Or maybe I have seen one episode. Does it prominently feature the single geekiest human being in the history of the universe?

Big Bang Theory is our favorite show! There aren't very many shows that either of us likes to watch and even fewer that we both like. So, we really look forward to watching this one. I can relate to this one a lot more than most shows that are on.

Back
Top Bottom