'Bird, 'Bird, a 'Bird is the word...

lau.gif

he seems to have adopted me as his 'keep our hens together' keeper. when my girls go two different ways he stands there antsy pants like 'oh my! how do i keep an eye on them all!!! which way to I go, which way do I go????" he will flap his wings at me like "go watch those, i will watch these!" its so funny because I will go over to the on half of my girls and he will just strut his little studly self over to the other half. when i walk them back to the group he comes over and wing dances them to the rest. I swear he thanks me then by doing the 'i have something here!" song until i come over to him. then of course he wing dances me.

awwww 'Bird........
love.gif

That's so funny! I miss having roosters. When we have more land I'll definitely have to have a rooster again. Hopefully one as studly as Bird ;)

I can just picture it!! He has taken notes fro Stan the Man!

he seems to have adopted me as his 'keep our hens together' keeper. when my girls go two different ways he stands there antsy pants like 'oh my! how do i keep an eye on them all!!! which way to I go, which way do I go????" he will flap his wings at me like "go watch those, i will watch these!" its so funny because I will go over to the on half of my girls and he will just strut his little studly self over to the other half. when i walk them back to the group he comes over and wing dances them to the rest. I swear he thanks me then by doing the 'i have something here!" song until i come over to him. then of course he wing dances me.

awwww 'Bird........
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom