Black Austrolorp Breed Club and Discussion

Thanks! Sweet Pea is too! I'm positive that she will grow up to be a beautiful girl! She is already gorgeous!

Aw, thanks! You are really sweet! I really appreciate the compliments!
1f60a.png
Please just excuse the part of my post where I said 'the paint Silkie I had been posting pictures of.' That was on another thread and I mixed up which one I had posted the pictures on. So sorry about that! I had posted pictures of her on the Silkie thread. I think Sweet Pea will grow up to be beautiful also. But no matter what she looks like I can guarantee she's gonna be beautiful in my eyes! Lol The last thing is that I hope 'she' is actually a girl! It would be so sad if she was a roo because then I couldn't keep her. =( I am so glad to see people like you and all the amazing people here on Backyard Chickens who you can tell really love and care about their chickens. It makes my heart happy.
1f601.png

Me too! And it is SO great to see all the chicken lovers! I begged my parents for my first flock when I was about nine... and I finally got them! At that time, I thought o was the only one!! I am so happy that I was wrong!

Awesome article! So interesting!

Lol, I'd like to brag about my BA, Sweet Pea. I ordered hatching eggs and one of the eggs came cracked. I sealed it with candle wax hoping for the best, and it hatched! So this is my special little girl ( hopefully ) she's four weeks old.

Sweet Pea ~

Hey guys! I currently have one black Australorp named Chess, and what a character she is! She knows her name, and comes when I shake the treat bag! This winter, it got brutally cold and we took our girls inside the house. She sat on my lap in the living room the whole time. Even when she was a baby, she used to sit on my head and shoulder. I just love australorps!

Hey guys! I currently have one black Australorp named Chess, and what a character she is! She knows her name, and comes when I shake the treat bag! This winter, it got brutally cold and we took our girls inside the house. She sat on my lap in the living room the whole time. Even when she was a baby, she used to sit on my head and shoulder. I just love australorps!

Aw! She sounds so cute!!!

Back
Top Bottom