Black & Cuckoo Marans & Black Copper/Amer For Sale Colorado Springs

Quote:
They are all Straight Run and I can ship any number of birds. I will ship less in a regular shipping box that I send big birds in to keep the smaller amount of chicks warm so it will be more to ship less because if you ship more chicks they can go in a regular chick box and they are warmer in numbers.

I am easily confused! So, black marans are not the same as black copper?

Do you have 18 black marans chicks? Right now I am really just wanting hens that lay dark eggs-are the blacks the ones that lay the deep plum colored eggs?

If so, I will take 18 of those and 18 of the Olive Eggers.
jumpy.gif

The OE'ers will hatch out tomorrow and you will ship them all together?

Please put me on a list for the black coppers that you'll have this summer, for sure!

Let me know a total and all of the particulars, okie doke?

Deb

Quote:
The Black marans lay a dark egg with a purple hue to them & the birds are totally black and the black coppers have the copper color on them.

I'm pretty sure I will have enough to send to you and I will get shipping prices and totals for you later today. I can ship them all together no problem.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Quote:
I will get back to you on shipping tonight. I think I do have a few that I can sex that are older but I would charge a little more for them.

Quote:
The Black marans lay a dark egg with a purple hue to them & the birds are totally black and the black coppers have the copper color on them.

I'm pretty sure I will have enough to send to you and I will get shipping prices and totals for you later today. I can ship them all together no problem.

Thanks,

Jennifer

I would be interested in your BC Marans when they are available too. ALso do you have pics of the egg color of the blk Marans?
I am in CAli 93907 just FYI

Back
Top Bottom