Black Friday Madness

I use to do it, and have got some killer deals in the past. I usually did stores that didn't have long lines, but once went to BestBuy and Fry's and those were terrible.

My best experiences were at Staples. Small lines, very organized, lots of great deals. Unfortunately it seems the deals aren't as good as they use to be, so I haven't been out in years. My wife still likes to go out once in a while.

Well, I hope alot of people stay home ..... BECAUSE I AM GOING ! ! ! YEEEEEE HAWWWWWW ! ! ! I LOVE it ! Get outta my way, cuz here I come!
wee.gif

One time was enough never ever ever again...........

only place im going tomorrow.....

feed store cause i dont have a choice LOL....

No way... The internet for shopping nearly 100%... I can not take the aggressive nature of shoppers...(In the big city 45 min away with a population of 8000.....
roll.png
_)
lol.png

I may go to the greenhouse to pick up a order of nursery squares...but that is it!
ON

Last edited:
Several years ago I happened to wake up early, had an urge and drove 25 miles to a store opening at 6 AM, took one look at the parking lot, and went home.

Not leaving home, thanks.

yes! I'm getting up at 2:00 tomorrow morning to drive to best buy and stand in the line outside in the cold until it opens. We are going to try and get a new TV. Then I will probably go too Target and the mall...It can't be as bad as Walmart was last year!

I don't care if they are GIVING AWAY FREE flat screens, ipads, laptops...none of it is worth it. Remember the poor security guard that was trampled to death at wal mart because the shoppers went nutters and BROKE DOWN THE DOOR? No thank you, I don't do crazy. In fact, I will happily pay extra to avoid it. No way, no how, im locking my door and shutting my family onto the premis with our leftover turkey, some good coffee and probably this here lap top. Did i mention that I AM NOT SETTING ONE TOENAIL OUT MY DOOR TOMORROW? *heebiejeebies*

Back
Top Bottom