Black/Silver Longtail cockerel

wclawrence

Songster
12 Years
Sep 14, 2007
Paulding County Georgia
This rooster is 1/4 Asil, 1/4 Sumatra, and 1/2 China Game.
I was going to breed from him but I found a brownred bird just like him that I like better.
A picture is worth a thousand words.

Local or shipped, you pay shipping and pay for the box.
I will ship on a Monday when I have a box, and I want to move this bird on out as soon as I can to make room for another bird.

$60 for this stag, and I have a hen (she is black and red) that is bred about the same way, if you want her she is $30.

Thanks for looking.

Asil-SumatraChinaGame.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
WTHeck? are you blind lol its right THERE!

OK OK i see it now LOL sory *rolls laughing* when i first downloaded the picture it left about 1/4 off..........got LOVE dial up dontchya?

chickhamm
Theressa
Creatively Woven
GA

ChicknGurl,
his tail goes straight back when he is standing up right, I will find another pic just for you!

tiki244,
I feed alot of different things, right now I am feeding a mixture as follows:
4 parts 3-way scratch
2 parts soaked oats....(that is a whole recipe)
1 part dry dogfood.

To make soaked oats, I put about 20 pounds of recleaned oats in a barrel, add a few pounds of rice bran, and just add water. I also like to add citrus fruit, garlic (or any root crop), hot peppers, etc in the mix..after running them through the food processor. Add enough water to cover it good, and add a packet of yeast so it will start working immediately.
p.s. anything like cranberry, etc is also good in there.

anyways, the stuff ferments and smells like ..... cant think of anything bad enough. but the chickens LOVE it.

Thank you all for the compliments on the bird.

Sweet! I will wait patiently!
wink.png
I would love to have him and the hen too, but I'm short of funds at the moment. Do you have a picture of the little lady too?

Back
Top Bottom