Black spots in egg?

Pics
Sounds like a typical duckling, glad to hear it's doing so good. It's feet turn in? Are you supplementing with any kind of niacin? are you feeding duck or chick starter. Leg problems like lameness or bowed legs feet turning in can be from a niacin deficiency so if they are on chick crum then I'd supplement with a good form of niacin. Nutritional yeast or B complex liquid or plain niacin [not flush free or time released] Can you post some recent pics it's been a few days since we've seen them all. Is the lil one able to walk and run normal now?

Sounds like a typical duckling, glad to hear it's doing so good. It's feet turn in? Are you supplementing with any kind of niacin? are you feeding duck or chick starter. Leg problems like lameness or bowed legs feet turning in can be from a niacin deficiency so if they are on chick crum then I'd supplement with a good form of niacin. Nutritional yeast or B complex liquid or plain niacin [not flush free or time released] Can you post some recent pics it's been a few days since we've seen them all. Is the lil one able to walk and run normal now?
They are on Purina flock raiser crumbles and I'm adding Brewers yeast. Next thing I buy I think it will. Just be niacin Supplement. I'm going through alot with 21 ducks under 7 weeks. Lol trying to get them all this year so I'm ready next year. Yes moving around really good. If I walk by where he is if I'm Not holding him he jumps super high trying to get out. He wants to be held all day. Which I do most of the day. He reminds me of a kitten lol
Yes I'll Post pictures I was going to soon.
I'm. Saying he but hope it's female or I guess I'll be getting some Muscovy girls.

21 ducklings I forgot about that wow. Got your hands full and 2 small kiddos too right. Boy.

That sounds like my Opie he always wanted to be on me. Maybe you should consider making one of those thing you put around your neck that has the pocket to hold a baby but you'll be carrying a duckling. :D

21 ducklings I forgot about that wow. Got your hands full and 2 small kiddos too right. Boy.
That sounds like my Opie he always wanted to be on me. Maybe you should consider making one of those thing you put around your neck that has the pocket to hold a baby but you'll be carrying a duckling. :D
Yeah I love it though I have 15 more Ancona eggs picking up today or tomorrow. Then I should have a good amount for these two breeds. I'm. At home all the time anyway happy I found something I love to do.
I will have to look up pictures of one of those. This duck would love it. It's got to be put down at times right now. With the little. Kids but Soemthing to Carry it in would be great.

Back
Top Bottom