Blue and black mottled cochin egg slots * Many photos

BlueMottie

Songster
11 Years
Jan 3, 2009
Rock
My birds are now producing quite well and I generally recieve between three and six eggs a day. The birds are artificially inseminated every other day to keep fertility rates high. The eggs will be marked who the sire and dam are.

This is first come first serve. Last year I had quite a long list, but due to our computer dying on us, I have lost that list. There are two or three slots a week, depending on what the first two slots are (half vs. full doz.) when someones eggs go out, the last slot opens up and another person fills it, etc etc. I would love to do trades, but my incubator is filled at the moment. If you would like to do a trade (I am looking for some MFC projects birds, d'uccles, other cochins of good quality, good quality brahmas) send me a PM or an e-mail and I will get back to you.

Half dozens plus extras are $24 which includes shipping
Whole dozens plus extras are $35 which includes shipping

I ship out whenever is convenient for the purchaser that week. Unfortunately, I will not reserve slots for a later date so you will have to check back in the future if you would like eggs at that time.

Elsewise, if you would prefer not to wait I do have an eggbid auction for 15+ eggs (have 18 right now) that ends tomorrow.

http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1265957573

I also have a young trio of potential show quality on eggbid right now as well for those interested in live birds-
http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1266180230

----------------------------------

Photos;
IMG_0196.jpg
IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg
IMG_0168.jpg
IMG_0116.jpg
IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg
IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg
IMG_0112.jpg
IMG_0023-1.jpg
IMG_0040.jpg
IMG_0049.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, these be banties.

Thanks usschicago1
smile.png

Fay, I PM'd you back with the information.

All slots are filled for this week. Thanks for looking!

Quote:
I was about to ask the same thing.

I would like to get some later on but I don't know when. I'll check back with you when I can get some but is it possilbe to get all Blue mottled?

Back
Top Bottom